Is Coaching right for you?
You may be asking yourself, “What exactly is coaching, and is it right for me?”Imagine, for a moment, your life is like a treasure map. You can clearly see the spot where you are right now in your life marked, “You are here.” And at the end of the map, somewhere over there, is all the treasure you hope to achieve in every area of your life – your career, personal life, spiritual development, finances, relationships, even physical health.
But how do you get from here to there? This is where Coaching by Wendy comes in. What you need is someone to help you navigate how to get from here to there – a guide who can challenge, encourage, motivate, educate and collaborate with you to reach your life goals. When you do Coaching with Wendy, you can expect:
- Life Coaching to assist you in uncovering the obstacles and behaviors that are standing in your way or acting as stumbling blocks.
- Gain momentum in reaching your goals by becoming more aware of your special talents, strengths, and gifts.
- Discover and clarify your personal dreams, life’s vision and goals, and develop a plan for your life that helps you reach your greatest potential and purpose.
- M anage progress and provide accountability to ensure that everything you set in place will begin to manifest so you can confidently move forward in your life.
If you would like to be healthier, happier, achieve balance and less stress in your life along with more time to do what you enjoy, or if you’re contemplating starting or growing a small business, give Wendy a call.
Wendy has coached entrepreneurs, stay-at-home moms, supervisors, team leads, managers, medical professionals, behavioral health professionals, real estate agents, small business owners, college students and professors, teenagers, artists, teachers, financial advisors, lawyers, consultants, bank executives, armed forces personnel, pastors, and so many other types of individuals.
Areas of Coaching Specialization Include:
- Professional Counseling
- Personal Counseling
- Biblical/Christian Counseling
- Couples Coaching
- Boundary Setting
- Decision Making
- Divorce Recovery
- Stress Management and Prevention
- Financial Coaching
- Finding and Living One’s Passion and Purpose
- Foster Parenting and Adoption
- Life Balance, Life Transition and Life Mission
- Personal Growth and Identity
- Attention and Focus
- Time Management
- Single Parenting
- Weight Loss
- Integration of Values into One’s Life and Workplace
- Small Business Start Up and Development
- Career Change/Issues
- Business Relationships
- Goal Setting
- Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Creating Movement in Relationships
- And a host of other topics…
Call or email today to set up a time to talk with Wendy about her coaching services.