“In the image of God…male and female He created them” (Genesis 1:27).
Does this sound like you…
- Not enough attention or communication
- Money disagreements or financial problems
- Partner’s personal habits, problems, activities, friends negatively impact you
- Considering divorce
- Job problems such as lack of motivation, career changes, workaholic
- In-laws and other relatives
- Division of household responsibilities
- Control issues, emotional abuse, physical violence
- Alcohol or drug problems
- Intimacy and/or sexual problems
- Differences in tastes, preferences, values, religion
- Conflicts over having or raising children, including child care responsibilities
I can help!
I engage couples in two distinct forms of counseling, depending on whether they are on the brink of divorce or if they want to strengthen and improve their relationship.